Our Learning Center has a Safari Theme capitalizing on the early years of a child’s life being an adventure. Each age group is segregated into his or her own room associated with a safari animal (ex. infants will be enrolled into the Joey’s room, one year olds will be in the Koala room, etc). Each caregiver is referred to as a guide as they will be “guiding” the children through many of their first experiences.
To ensure parents comfort with their child’s development, there are bi-annual guide/parent conferences, as well as daily reports, to discuss our observations of their child’s behavior and experiences.
Services We Are Proud To Offer
- Safe and Secure center with key pad entry into classroom area.
- Two separated age appropriate outdoor activity areas.
- Larger than required classrooms to give children their own space and allow them to interact with others or have space to themselves.
- Educated, experienced caregivers who treat your children like their own.
- Strict hiring requirements and background checks for caregivers.
- High quality cleaning and classroom management standards. Classrooms are cleaned and sanitized twice daily.
- A child care center with a home-like feel which allows children to feel safe and secure.
- Individualized focus on each child's development.